Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Cake Weekend

I believe my sugar numbers are off the chart today. Why? I was eating so much cake since Thursday, it’s frightening! cupcake1

Thursday I baked Pink Champagne cupcakes, for Bible Study on Friday night. Friday night, well lets call it Saturday because it was 12:30 in the a.m., I baked two double batch of my all time best, Almond Cream Cheese Pound Cake for three cakes I would be decorating later. I have been making the pieces for one cake ahead of time. With all this baking, I was making tons of samples. Yup! Those mini cupcakes. The ones you just pop in your mouth and it disappears. Suddenly I noticed one tray was empty and I gasped! Who is eating all the cupcakes? I’m the only one in the kitchen?! There are about eight empty wrappers in the garbage can…hum hum…where did they go?

Walk good and happy caking. God bless yah!

Jeannie

0 comments: