Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Martha, Martha, Mary & Me

I know we are in Fall, but I just have the need to get organize. Have you ever felt like you are always falling behind in the pac? Or just can't seems to get your ideas out there? If you are knodding your head, I am doing that too. I feel like I never really got any one thing done.


What are you dreams and longings? Are you fullfilled in your career? As a wife? A mother? A memeber of the "human race" (I must give you a... well I believe it was a joke about the human race thing later)? I will be honest with you, right now I am not felling all daisy about where I am right now in my life. I just don't believe I am fullfilling my God-given call! I am this big-a-round (see photo), but on the inside I'm exploding and busting with dreams! Daily I'm asking the Lord: what am I to do Lord?!?


I admire Martha Stewart in the way she took the time spent in the "big house" and used it to create (my words) the New Martha Stewart! It's fantastic how hard times actually makes sweet rewards. Martha Stewart reminds me of another Martha I know, she loved to serve and spent alot of time in the kitchen (Luke 10: 40-42). I would love to be like Martha and Martha (have a clean house and good food to eat). The scripture says in verse 42 that Mary, Martha's sister, choosed the "good part" which is where I really want to be.

"Lord, am I there yet? Am I choosing the good part?"

Walk good - Jeanette

0 comments: