Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cheetah Cake

In January I had a special request for a birthday cake from my niece, Lady Katherine. That request was for a “Cheetah Girls” theme birthday cake. Well, I was up to the challenge, because that’s exactly what it Cheetha Birthday Cakewas – a challenge to my cake decorating skills. I got a few ideas from a few bakers from one of my favorite addiction: Cake Central.


The cake was a French Vanilla cheesecake-flavored yellow cake with cheesecake filling and Swiss Meringue Buttercream. The cheetah print was on sugar paper along with pictures of the group on the side. Additional decorations were done using fondant. Lady Katherine was so thrilled! She said the cake was so delicious. With this cake I scored extra “Sweet Auntie Brownie Points!”

Walk good and happy caking. Sweet!!!

0 comments: